22414: Black: A gun to the head of factory workers? (fwd)

From: john black <johnmackenzieblack@yahoo.com>

I usually agree with nearly everything Lance Durban
says, and always admire his style for its calm
effectiveness. And, I even agree with most of the
comments from his acquaintances, which he posted
recently posted.

Yet, one phrase needs correction. Yes . . . there is a
gun - one which forces them to take the job - at the
head of every person working in a Haitian factory. It
is the threat of starvation.

There are lots of reasons to defend factory owners,
but claiming that Haitian workers have a real choice
is not one of them.

John Black