22425: Marassa: states of affairs (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa no enjoying Haiti so much. our green soap only going so far to
alleviations of stresses. Kubota no so great. we never having power so
always having to charging inverted delco. maybe we going to go for solar
panelings.

haiti in big bad shape. worse that Marassa is ever seeing since long time.

the turtle still looking for handouts....classic respondings: "uh, yeah, can
you check back with us in a couple of years?"

even big Demockracy project thought the big handouts were coming....they no
so excited about coup d'etat now when they looking in retrospectives...

seeming like a new paradigm in town....nobody really wanting to give big
money anymore....contain and make peace by force.

everyone kontant to keep haiti as permanent refugee camp.

law and order crowd will be happy for all of gang leader
executions...working well with int'l forces backup. nice legitimacies. no so
great from moral perspective but nothing that is happening here is surprise,
is it?

Brazilians no joking around. serious stuffs.
Marassa wondering if Haitians really knowing how Brazilian military and
polices treat poor criminals? Marassa thinking they will be finding out.
Marassa asking herself if Brazil going for to be as popular in Haiti for
next world cup....

thinkings about leavings Haiti. tired of all this shit
Marassa