22427: Racine: Re: 22419: Simidor: Re Kathy Grey and rape (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

> Grey’s anger, however justified, is ethnocentrically sinful
> (racist) when she lashes out at Haitian culture in general.

I am so sick of hearing this!  I don't think Haitian rapists are rapists because they are black, I don't think they want to rape me because I am grimelle, or American - although some of them seem to want to rape me because I am a Mambo and they are Protestants, and my house gives away more food than their church!

Haitian men who rape do it because their culture encourages rape and refuses to punish rape.  It has nothing to do with racism and EVERYTHING to do with S-E-X-I-S-M.

Peace and love,

Mambo Racine