22426: Marassa: Grey Matters (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa intriguedly moved by responses to Grey.
Grey no racist. She say "Haitian Men", she no say "Black men". She knowing
difference.
Maybe she guilty of big generalizations and hyperboles but She is no racist.
Not all Haitian mens are Black mens...unless our pretty green eyes deceivig
us everyday on drive down mountain...

maybe big assumption is by responders who interpreting that Grey meant
"Black" when she say "Haitian". Why all hot and nasty responses think this?
this is even bigger question we thinking.

no one else finding big irony that people attacking Ms. Grey are using same
"White Bitch foreigner" rhetoric as the young men who originally menace her
on beach?
we thinking that those responses kind of proving Ms. Grey's point a little
bit.
Seeming like Ms. Grey got a little bit too "uppity" for people on the list.
funny that.

di krik