22464: Nlbo: will miss Vilaire'swritings (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

Dear Corbett's friends,

I never met Vilaire, but I enjoyed reading him. His posts are among those
that  I will read first. I just saved his last one dated 6-20-04. We have a say
in Creole that says" Bon pa dire." The good ones don't last.
Peace to your soul Vilaire and intercede for those of use who are dreaming
for a more prosperous Haiti and more Haitians with visions like you.  It's sad
to end your earthly journey at such a young age.
I will miss you
Nekita