22489: Pierre-Louis:Re: 22483: Mambo Racine - There are no "Manbos" in Haiti (fwd)

From: Peguy Pierre-louis <ppierr1@towson.edu>

Mrs "Mambo Racine",

There is one critical element you are ignoring in this whole debate about how
certain words should be written in Creole. One person - alone - does not and
cannot define the syntax or grammatical rules of a language. It seems as
though you are defining your own rules of the Creole language.

Maybe you should define your own language. "Mamboism", perhaps !

Also, others have already mentioned this but you're yet to address it, I am a
native Haitian and have spent years studying the syntax and grammar of Creole
in school yet I am unable to make any imaginable sense of your "signet": Bon
Mambo Racine Sans Bout Sa Te La Daginen. Would you mind clarifying ?

P.-