22513: Senechal: Re: 22485: Corbett replies to Kathy Grey on the spelling the religion of Haiti (fwd)

From: JSenechal@aol.com

Your "system of reference" of the "orthographic system" of Haitian Creole
sounds like "TOUT VOUM SE DO" or "TOUT DO SE RE."  This dictum can indeed be
applied to Joseph Bernard, IPN Standards, McConnell-Lanback, Pressoir-Faublas, and
to name a few.

For example, the Greek named JESUS the "KHRISTOS", the Roman called HIM
"CHRISTI", the French called HIM the "CHRIST" as well as the English.

It remains for the Jewish people to give "CHRIST" a Jewish name.

For us Africans in Haiti,  we ought to built our own "HAITIAN ACADEMY" in
order to promote the "Haitian Creole orthographic system" and detach ourselves
from any European's orthographic system such as German, English, French and
Spanish or any "TOUT DO SE RE" like  in "VOOOODOOO" and "DOODOO."

Jean-Jacques  SENECHAL
Executive Director
P.BOX 2041
Brooklyn, New York 11202