22529: Saint-Vil RE: 22523: ex-PM arrested under demokkkratic and liberated Haiti (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Here we go...demokkkracy in full swing in "liberated Haiti".

Now a Prime Minister who was duly and constitutionally appointed by the elected
president of the country has been arrested by order of the Prime Sinister who
was appointed by an UNCONSTITUTIONAL "council of sages" (euphemism for
compliant Uncle Toms who roll fastest when the U.S. Ambassador says so!)... and
somehow Mister Neptune is said to have declared:

""I cannot trust Haitian judicial authorities. The justice minister, Bernard
Gousse, is part of a political group which hates me,"

What authorities then does Mr. Neptune expect to deliver demokkkratic justice
to him? That of U.S. Ambassador /Governor James B. Foley? - Isn't it that very
"justice" department that went to arrest him?

Why such cautious language  Mr. Neptune? Everyone is now calling the thing what
it is.

Yes Mister Neptune, back to your situation...your statement can lead to the
erroneous conclusion that the puppets are operating independantly of their
puppetteers. You weren't arrested by Gousse. The boy is only doing what he is
told to do. Don't expect Koffi (please) Anan to come to your rescue either. He
is also under orders.

" He referred to the 184 group, led by powerful businessman Andre Apaid, which
played a prominent role in the political movement to oust Aristide before the
armed revolt in February".

 I like these big words "armed revolt" "political movement"....What a beautiful
thing this demokkkracy!  The crimes get to be committed in broad day light
under the name of "justice" and the criminals get to see others do the talking
for them while they sit quietly in their air- conditioned embassies or hotel
rooms. Their names never make it to the press. Everyone is on board. Demokkracy
is healthy. Haiti is "liberated". And the "free press" hears no evil, sees no
evil...and the band played on....Vodou Nation makes the curious dance and smile
mischievously, the Smithsonnian celebrates "the revolution" - also with a
pleasant smile and, meanwhile in the land of all experiments goen wild, the
Haitian peasant goes to consult  "Bishop Sa Te La Daginen !"

The clowns do look funny. But, why is it that am still unable to laugh in this
circus?

Jafrikayiti

«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.jafrikayiti.com