22533: Du Tuyau; It's really getting disgusting (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I am sorry, folks. There are so many funky-monkeys in Haiti who think that they're good politicians, that I feel like spitting my rage like a dog. I never thought in my wildest most sickened imagination, that papa Gousse would scoop that low with his filthy buddies, from fake human rights organizations in Haiti, to whomever else. Sorry to say this but what's going on here is truly kaka. I am mad as hell.

Why in the world, Gousse had decided to arrest Neptune? Because NCHR claimed that 50 people were killed by Lavalas during the "convenient rebellion"? What in the world is going on down in Haiti? The saddest thing is, that after NCHR had called La Syrie killing of 5 anti-government individuals a genocide, only a very few people on this list and in other places, had had the courage to stand up and say "this was not a genocide and please rectify".

Why now, did Gousse decide to arrest Neptune? Because 5 of his acolytes had died when his very same acolytes had killed hundreds in the North and put their corpses in boxes before dumping them into the sea? Had there been any serious investigation of such by the same human rights organization? Hell no!! Why? Well, you all know. The slave mentality is ingrained in some coons.

But in all seriousness, where THE HELL is that country, Haiti, is going? Where will it go? How low can those guys scoop to satisfy their bestial political goals? When will the non-vengeful sensible Left, and reasonable right-wingers stand up in unison and ask those political mad cows, from fake human rights organizations to all else, to stop their vengeful stupidities? Where in the world are we going as a nation? Haven't we hit bottom yet? Why do we like so much, the putrefaction of dead political dogs?

This is simply, freaking sick. It is sick.

I am sorry folks, but why should anyone in his or her right mind care about a country with so vengeful politicians? Why? It's funny though, how people get mad at me when I tell them that I have no feeling right now for coming along with them to the Smithsonian. Why should I, when we are not even celebrating the bicentennial in the homeland? Oh sorry, we are perhaps or most likely, not authorized to do so. I thus prefer to think meanwhile. It's better. It's better.

DT