22537: Allouard: anonymous: Re: 22535: Fenton: Yvon Neptune "Arrested" (fwd)

From: Allouard <allouard@libertysurf.fr>

"everyone in the know,
understands that "Lavalas" in Haiti is synonymous with "Haitian
self-determination" and the Haitian poor's "people-power", not
facists-rule-by-force-chimere-power"

Is this is not the kind of argument fascist governments or parties are very
good at???!!!

It is pretty "derespektan", it shows little respect for more than one
intellectual, free and open minded Haitian to assume that anyone who would
dare to disagree with Marguerite Laurent's dogma, is not "in the know"...
does this mean that should all the ignorants be reached by the truth and
enlighted and enter the golden door leading to "the know", they would ALL
vote for Titide and be Lavalas? It seems a funny assumption for a democrat
and appears to be more of a tolerant religious fundamentalism: you are wrong
but it is not your fault... You do not know the Truth... (yet)

It is therefore possible to imagine the next step... Those who are against
the poor are against Lavalas... Logic... Normal... For them, no salvation as
they are willingly following the path of darkness and refuse to be "in the
know"...

But for those who are against Lavalas but not against the poor (queer
assumption as Truth is for everyone to see, but there are still some bad
angels blinding good people), for those, there is hope... they can be shown
the path that leads to "the know"... Question is how?
Watching Tele Timoun 22 hours a day? Learning complete work of Titide?
(except what was subcontracted like the "White Book" of Lavalas and perhaps
other books)... Taking as mantras some Lavalas motto: rat pa KK, rat pa KK,
rat pa KK...? This is an important point and some would be interested to
know what is the method Marguerite Laurent would advocate here.

No need obviously to explain here to Mme Laurent what fascism is... We can
take for granted she knows history and political philosophy well enough, as
any person having finished high-school, and we assume she is making a mere
rhetorical use of the word.

It is nevertheless interesting to see that for Marguerite Laurent if someone
is not Lavalas, he cannot be for Haitian self determination... What an open
mind!!! How close it is to common life in Haiti!
It reminds of an old motto that killed millions: no freedom for the enemies
of freedom...
Let's go for it: no self-determination for ennemies of self-determination...
Let's now apply Marguerite Laurent automatic conversion rule: No self
determination for the ennemies of Lavalas... Here we are! As we are now all
in the know, we know also that self-determination equals freedom !
therefore, you guessed it:
No freedom for the ennemies of Lavalas...
We are well in the rhetoric of a party perfectly ready to sacrify anything
or anyone to its ideology... the ideology being actually a person: Titide.

It reminds of a still preached Lavalas motto "Aristide ou la mort" (not
followed till the end: we know of no suicide on February the 29th... But I
am stupid! It is people oposing Lavalas that are offered death if they have
not Titide... Actually, several had both together: the happy few!)...

Ok, but now, we are in the know... We know and we agree and we profess that
Lavals equals self-determination.
But Aristide used to teach "his" people (how possessive was he) that all
there problems originate elsewhere...
He used to be more paternalistic than Papa Doc...
And it is difficult to see where he helped Haitian people to be more
independent, freer, prouder with facts and prouder with acts...

It therefore appears top people in the know that either
1/ Aristide is not a good Lavalas, not a real, not a true, not a good :
PA-NE-GLI-JE-BA-LI-SA-L-ME-RI-TE  (remind me of something... I dunno
what...) or that
2/ as it is often the case with a synonyme, it is just a verbal question, a
mere semantic one, where daily experience has no input... pawol an bouch...
Would not be the first time...