22542: Arthur: Re: All recent posts on Mambo Racine (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

If people don't like what she said about rape in Haiti, that's fair enough,
but to use points of grammar to try and discredit her is, in my opinion, is a
bit pathetic.

But what's worse is that it seems to me that she raised an important issue -
one that few people ever raise, and in response, a lot of people have got very
annoyed with her, and are leaving behind the discussion of sexual violence
and threats of sexual violence, and instead seem to be trying to ridicule,
discredit and perhaps silence her. Why is that?

Charles Arthur