22548: Re: 22542: Arthur: Re: All recent posts on Mambo Racine

From: jude jean-francois <junoe@rocketmail.com>

Hi Charles,

I don't agree with you on that one. I don't think people is trying to
silence
the manbo. What I read so far about the manbo's post, leading me to think
that
a chunk of the participants of this list point to her statement as being
judgemental and they want to make this clear to her: there is no such
thing
that Haitian men has been raise to be rapist. They did not say the rape
issue
does not exist. The nuance is here my friend.

RESPECT

Jude