22559: Hess: Re: 22543: Pierre: RE: 22540: Nlbo: On Color -- Bob Corbett adds (fwd)

From: Dougrhess2@aol.com

corbetre@webster.edu writes:

Bob Corbett adds.  I am  keeping the color listings for the time being, but
changing some of them in  response to corrections people have sent me.

===

It seems reasonable to keep that data in as long the sources for the data
are included. Most interesting if somebody was classified as one color or
another at different times or by different observers.