22576: Racine replies to Simidor

From: Racine125@aol.com

>From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

>A bit pathetic, yes, but I think the point been made is that regardless of her actual credentials as a “Mambo,” Grey is no authority on Haitian Creole.

When did I claim to be "an authority on Haitian Creole"?

> Actually the “Mambo” vs. “Manbo” discussion is a diversion that lets Grey off the hook on the more serious charge of cultural insensitivity or racism.  Although what really got in the way might have been the gen

Actually the Mambo vs. Manbo discussion is a diversion that lets the defenders and rationalizers of RAPE "off the hook", by drawing attention away from the real issue, RAPE.  Charges of "racism" and "cultural insensitivity" are similarly red herrings.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html