22619: Lawless: Re: 22614: DeGraff: Re: 22612: Vishnusurf: Re: 22609: DeGraff on Ms. Grey's linguistic claims (fwd)

From: Robert Lawless <robert.lawless@wichita.edu>

Yes! Some linguists, I hope, are going to use this material to their
advantage. And I wonder whether anyone in general is using such material
(specifically the stuff offered by "non-fluent foreigners who present
themselves as 'experts' " in things Haitian) for some enlightening
articles. If so, I would like to hear from them -- preferable off-list.
Wobe (well, okay, Robert).