22623: Laleau:

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Bob--The whole level of discourse on the List has been causing me so much
discomfort that the only things I can say seem to relate more to the level
of
discourse--it is like the dregs circling the drain these days. I could
make a
worse analogy, of course. I'm not pulling the plug just yet, but it's very
hard
for me to watch the "democratic" camp pick at each other and quibble.
Perhaps
those members who were more constructive have simply gone off-list and are
doing good deeds somewhere in the real world. I can only hope so. That's
what
I'm about to do. I am doing my "good deeds" in the real world, but have
still
been on the List, except it's dragging me down. Not your fault, I know.
--nancy