22647: Klosa: U.S. aid

From: KLOSA@aol.com

U.S. Says Haiti Needs $1B for Rebuilding
July 7, 2004
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Filed at 6:21 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON (AP) -- More than $1 billion will probably be
needed to rebuild Haiti, the Americas' poorest country,
after its recent political upheaval, a senior Treasury
Department official said Wednesday.......

US Foreign Aid:
Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United
States,
still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.
Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000
annually
in US Foreign Aid.
Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000
annually in US Foreign Aid.
India votes 81% against the United States receives $143,699,000 annually

Did Francois Duvalier really say that Haiti should declare the U.S. war
and
then we will get real help from them? Was it a joke? I was too young
someone
tell me if its true because these facts here are proving him right!!!

klosa