22650: Labrom: Re 22622 cost of rice (fwd)

>From voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

I beg to differ with the author of this article but I've checked with my
houseboy and rice was H$25 before Aristide left and know it is H$15. So
I don't know where he got his information from - unless there is a
difference of prices in different locations?? This is from the
Petion-Ville market which I would have thought (maybe naively) would
have been more expensive than out in the countryside.

I'll do my own research when I'm out and about and let you know what I
find!!! All in the interest of veracity.

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com
NB new website address: voyage without S!

Look at our website: www.voyagelumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Viajes para el turista iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753