22678: Succar: RE: 22670: Walton: RE: 22647: Klosa: U.S. aid (fwd)

From: Jean Succar <succarj@hotmail.com>

Mr Walton,
I think you are so right!  The current government is doing basic things,
that do not have anything to do with money but discipline.  Just today, they
removed all the merchants, from the entrance of the Frere Road, who were
causing traffic, and moved them somewhere more appropriate.  Traffic is not
perfect but much better, we don't need money to do something like this.
This is a plus for the mayor pf PV.  We had enough with mediocrity and
corruption.

Not counting the sweet 8 hours of electricity.

Aristide needs to stay away big tiime!
Jean