22682: Wah: Show at Inter-American Development Bank Cultural Center Art

From: Marcel Wah <marcel.wah@studiowah.com>

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about this wonderful show I saw while in DC
this
past weekend.  The show is organized by the Inter-American Development
Bank
Cultural Center Art Gallery, a beautiful exhibit space, at 1300 New York
Avenue, N.W., Washington, DC 20577.  It runs until August 6, 2004; the
gallery
is open Monday-Friday, 11am to 6pm.
he Guard at the Center told me that the show is so popular that IDBCC had
order another printing of the free catalogue, which is both in English and
French.  If you are able to go see the show, I highly encourage it as the
number of attendees may influence future events of this kind.

Their web site is http://www.iadb.org/cultural/; email - IDBCC@iadb.org

Marcel

 --
STUDIO WAH