22693: Severe: Creole is for Latin Lovers (fwd)

From: Constantin Severe <csevere@hotmail.com>

I  have a faint memories of looking at Charts that map out the origin of
different languages and Creole being lumped together with French as a
Romance Language, with Latin being the origin of the romance languages,
making Creole of Latin Origin.  While only part of the story(what about
AFRICAN influence), I think it's right.  I guess George Will was right,
Haitians are Latinos.

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com