22692: Pace: enquiry (fwd)

From: "[ISO-8859-1] Cléo PACE" <cleo.pace@quaibranly.fr>

Dear Mr Corbett,
I found your site on Haiti while looking for something on Mrs
Menesson-Rigaud. Our journal, Gradhiva, is preparing a special issue on
Haiti and we would like to reproduce drawing that Mrs M. Rigaud made,
which were reproduced in Présence africaine, the special issue
dedicated to Haïti in 1951. Could you be of any help to find person(s)
of her family who would be able to give us the authorization to
reproduce those drawings.
Looking forward to receiving your answer and thanking you in advance
for your help.
Yours sincerely,

Cleo Pace

Gradhiva