22696: Cadat: Looking for Gerard Laurent's publications (fwd)

From: Brieuc-Yves Cadat <by@cadat.nl>

"I am looking for two Gerard Laurent's books:
- Les historiens haïtiens de la fin du XXème siècle : réflexions
historiques. Port-au-Prince: L'Imprimeur II, 1996.
- Toussaint Louverture à travers sa correspondance, 1794-1798. [Madrid]:
[sn],  1953

I'd like to consult those publications for an article (in Dutch) on Haitian
historiography.

Any idea how I could get them? Any hint would be welcome.

I am presently located at Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Thanks by advance,

Brieuc-Yves Cadat (Mellouki)
by@cadat.nl / +31 (6) 246 36 879 / www.cadat.nl"