22709: Francois: JOEL FRANCOIS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS

From: Joel Francois <groovyinternational@hotmail.com>

JLF UNIVERSITY

JOEL FRANCOIS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS

JLF’s School of Business is accredited at the baccalaureate level.
Professional education in business administration is offered through the
Departments of Accounting & Finance, E-Commerce, Computer Information
Systems, and Small Business & Entrepreneurship. In designing the school’s
programs, the faculty recognizes the importance of meeting the many and
diverse educational needs of the urban environment in which the school
functions.  At the undergraduate level, the school offers programs of study
leading to the Bachelor of Science.  Each program combines a broad exposure
to the arts and sciences with comprehensive preparation in all areas of
business.
Our University is characterized by intensity of process and a full and
demanding curriculum. It is designed to develop students both personally and
professionally. The program gives our graduates the tools they need to
create their own opportunities and succeed in today's fast paced business
environment, whether in a small, new business or an established corporation.
The structure, process and content of the University program, are designed
to challenge students; and the program is very rewarding. It provides an
outstanding qualification and possibly a life changing experience. Graduates
are equipped to deal with the complexities and pressures of modern business
and have succeeded as managers throughout our region and the world.
The academic year is divided into three terms of 5 weeks. Classes are
generally held in Haiti, although some courses are delivered in intensive
mode over full days and weekends or evenings. Full-time students are
generally encouraged to undertake four courses per term and part-time
students are generally encouraged to undertake two courses per term.

JLF UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Every medical school has unique characteristics, a distinctive personality,
and goals for the future. The School of Medicine is committed to excellence
in education, research & patient care. Our Medical program is designed to
build a high level of skills and knowledge so that graduates can take their
place in significant business leadership roles. At the JLF University School
of Medicine, we are committed to graduating outstanding doctors who have an
exceptionally well-rounded approach to life and medicine.
Human potential is exciting and dynamic, which is why at JLF UNIVERSITY we
rely on a lot more than formal qualifications when selecting students to
join us. If you’re interested in a challenge and have the potential to
succeed we’re definitely interested in you.
If you want to combine studying with working or looking after children, if
you have a disability or special needs, if you want to study or research by
distance learning … if you have the potential we’ll provide the skills,
support and opportunities you need to help shape your own future.
Flexible programmers are central to our modern approach – and your success.
We are committed to creating opportunities for anyone with the potential to
succeed, and we are passionate about lifelong learning. These interests are
reflected in the flexibility of our programmers. Many are available
full-time or part-time and can be fitted around your other interests and
responsibilities.
The JLF University strives to treat all applications and any following
assessments or procedures fairly and on the basis of merit and academic
ability alone. It aims to eliminate discrimination on the grounds of gender,
race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religious or political
beliefs, disability, marital status, family circumstances, sexual
orientation, spent criminal convictions, age or any other specifically
individual ground.

Factors that will not determine the assessment of the JLF application are:
•	Sex,
•	Ethnic origin,
•	Marital or parental status,
•	Social class,
•	Sexual orientation,

While motivation in older candidates will be assessed carefully such
applications will not be rejected on the grounds of age.