22695: SFclinics1: Car rental in Haiti

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

List memebers:
     Not long ago I asked for advise or help in renting a vehicle for use
in a
soon to be trip to Haiti.  I received several very helpful communications
which
I saved to an electronic file on this *$#%$* PC.  I then attempted to
install a
wireless mouse and keyboard and ended up with a complete crash and wiped
out
all my files.  I now find myself having to ask for help again.  I need
advice
or contact numbers for vehicle rental in Haiti.  Thanks.

We greet you with love in His name
    Tommy Eugene Shafer-Henderson
563-323-5068 <SFclinics1@aol.com> &/or <ANez14U2@aol.com>
                 Silentor Thomas Esthil-Henderson