22711: Marassa fires and restitutionals (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa seeing things calming little bits. maybe we stay. or maybe green
soap is affect us and make us too relax like. maybe low oxygen on mountain
affect us?  Kubota workings good now. we finally find nice mecanicien who no
steal parts...vigilance squads doing nice brisk businesses killing
"criminels"

Marassa wonder if Nobody else is suspicionings about fires in Laville? Very
nice for them that meetings for compensations taking place. state will be
paying merchants for losses...

marassa thinking they will be expanding compensations to all businesses who
losing moneys in recent coup d'etat...nice return on investments, no?
Marassa wonder if list know if this first time merchants compesatiated by
state...do tell. nudgings and winkings..

country waiting for donor money like ti malere witing for plate of food..we
thinking of pavlov....everyone start to get houses readying for influxes of
blans for to rent at nice grinbak price...Marassa have room with bellevue
from montagne to renting....

maybe turtle salad no so bad afterall
Marasta