22752: Senou: The video of the First ever-Haitian Convention in the Diaspora (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

The video of the first ever Haitian Convention in the
Diaspora is ready, thanks to Dr. Kwame Kalimara from
Morehouse College. While we were resting, they
continued to work and ipso facto engraving these two
Days event in the history of the Haitian in the
Diaspora. In New Jersey, my high school and college
friend Mr. Andy Bayard is working on a powerful CD
that will blow your mind away.

I take this opportunity to say a big thank you again
to all those who made this convention a memorable
event. Dr. J. Raphael Georges, (NH), Mr. Essud
Fungcap, Artist (Atlanta), Dr. Fritzner Bechette,
(NY), Mrs. GUILLAUME, Marie Rebecca, Singer  (Canada);
Mr. Alfred Reynolds, poet (Atlanta), Mrs. Mireille
Chemaly Artist, (Atlanta), Mrs. Carine DeShommes
Jones,( Miami), Mr. David Pierre (Atlanta), Marie-José
Alcide Saint-Lot, PH. D., Fort-Lauderdale, FL; Mr.
Vernon Jones (Miami),Mr. Pierre C. Guillaume, founder
of Awoyosoft, (Atlanta), Mr. Guy Joachim (Haiti); The
Haitian-American Historical Society, Miami: Mr. Daniel
Fils-Aimé, Prof: Jean-Claude Exulien, Dr. Claude
Charles et Melle Yanick, le groupe Fuzion (Atlanta)
avec Mr. Ernest Fabre, Mr. Appolon André, Mr. Erby
Bonheur, Mr. Baurase Joseph et Mr. Fevry Nau
Pichonneau; Miss Georgia Caribbean Pageant Mrs. Sophia
O’Brien, Mr. Richard Desarmes and Ms. Suzette a.
Chaumette; Mrs. Sharon Robinson the program manager,
Mrs. Huguette Fungcap, Mr. Jean-Claude Alfred, Mr.
Elie Chemaly, Bistro Creole a great Haitian Restaurant
in Atlanta et finally a special thanks to Melle
Martine Sabine Sylvain,  Dr. Kwame-Osagyefo Kalimara
from MoreHouse College and my High school friend Mr.
Andy Bayard.

Joseph Alfred, Educator
Founder/CEO
of