22753: Simon: Haitian-American Professional Network- Manhattan July Event (fwd)

From: Dan Simon <dsimon@penncolor.com>

The Haitian-American Professionals Network cordially invites you to join us
on Friday, July 23, 2004 @ the Time Hotel- La Gazelle located at 224w.49th
Street(Btw 8th and Broadway). Event commences at 6:00 PM.
Please bring plenty of business cards.
We encourage you to promote your businesses, events, organizations and Idea
while making new friends and new business Partners.
The event is free, business attire required for admission. For information
please email Daniel Simon at trihatprof@yahoo.com or Cathleen Laporte at
thehaitiangroup@aol.com

On site will be Haitian-American Authors, Fania  Simon, Ella Turenne, Carol
Victorand more.

Thank you

Daniel Simon
Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
Custom Chemical Corporation
30 Paul Kohner Place,
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
201-791-8412 Ext 242