22755: Du Tuyau: Blindfold (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I am typing but I have a red handkerchief on my eyes covering it. So the English today may be not too good.

I went on a conference yesterday with the Diaspora (the second, ever, after the first one). I had lunch with lots of good and nice people. Heck, I went for the food. I met a Haitian person from high-school and college time. The person is nice but is a she. So, I was happy... So happy that I have decided to move to her state to live next door to her. The meal was obviously nicely yummy. But that's another great story for poetic souls to write about. I am no poet.

I will be moving to Atlanta next couple of hours from Connecticut. But I read that Latortue got 1 billion, 400 million dollars. Is that truthfulness? If so, does anyone on the list know how Titid feel these days? I can see him saying in creole beautiful (he, the Creole Shakespearian): "ou pa wè ou pa wè, bann sendenden sa yo".

Anyway, I have been out of the loop for the past seven weeks. I've been busy eating cooked goat blood (san kabrit). Can I be "filled" in the latest (no, I am full now, and going to imaginary Georgia but...); can I be told if it's true that Manigat just relinquished control of the RDNP to someone else, in the spirit of un-autocratic intellectualism?

DT, still in spasms