22792: Du Tuyau: is it vacation time? (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

It seems everyone is on vacation on the list. I checked my mail 2 times today and nothing. Everybody is vacationing in Haiti, or everybody on the list is doing consulting work for the world bank after the 1 billion dollar check? I was thinking in my sick and sickening thought that maybe now, this would be the little time for discussion on policy, policy initiative, and beautiful little things like that. But helas alas alas helas, we all seem to be drinking peas like black beans (nou tout ganlè bwè pwa). oh oh!!! Wake up Corbetters. Time to smell the coffee. At least smell the coffe mug so you can smile little bit. Life's too short to not live it to the fullest of the full and extraordinary rapacious nature of the facts political Haiti.

By the way, if you have interest in interesting articles, maybe "This Week in Haiti" editorialist on the list can tell you all where to find the July 14 Haiti Progres newspaper. Do Mister Kim Yves have extra little bit he can share with me, us? There is very, very interesting text in French in it in the "Inside Pages", Diaspora Talk "Dixième Departement". All Corbetters should read it. Please please please email me if you have a copy.

I am sure you email because you want to know where I live in Connecticut. But no problem, with my email address, I'll ask for you to scan it for me on a scanning auto-machine and send for me to my email box at viandemoulue@aol.com.

Please please scan and fax to me. I heard text is really good, if you speak little French he he he.

Du Tuyau, puzzled in the puzzling world.