22877: Du Tuyau: Bad move (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Normally, I keep the "I hate you" emails from fellow Corbettians to me, myself, and I. Just like the song. But this one is interesting, so I share little bit with you with no naming names. I only do it for a larger purpose.

In a message on my AOL (Approach, Organize, and Live), a fellow Corbettian writing to me writes:
>>"with your message about thursday so pale and gloomy, one
>>would think that Lavalas is in the same category like
>>PANPRA, or that PANPRA is in the same like RDNP, and all.
>>you seem to have one goal: confuse everybody and put
>>everyone in the same pack".

Okay dear brother. Such is no intention of mine. I try for truth and real to speak my mind and I tell it like I think it is. I give you some examples but first, you must realize that I am not one of those who, when at Izidó Bwaron in Pótoprens, used to say things like, ... you know, ... "Chaque pays a son Histoire d'Haïti".

This is as though all history of each country has the imminent and supreme title of Haitian History. (Well, I'd feel sorry for the world, then; compromise would be a satanic word.) Okay, okay, you may not get the joke but Haitians do 'cause we all remember that joke.

But dear brother and all brothers and sisters of the list, there are truths that are even truism. Like let's see:
-If all white men like their blondes, all Haitian men (or almost) like their fanm milat (mulatto female). If you don't believe me, ask T.... (you know the person's name).
P.S. In this case I say almost because I only have-had chance to date one milat woman, but she was unfortunately a grimèl chode.

Okay, another truism Haitian and then no more after that. Then, you'll see why we're not so different because we are before, after, and in-between (my favorite place) all, we are all Haitians. Here it is:

-If you are American and smart but not prone to hard sciences like Physics, your middle class parents wish for you to become a great lawyer when you become older; if you are Haitian and smart and also have a quick tongue like-you-know-who, your poor and middle-class parents wish for you to become prezidan-president when you grow older.

So dear brother and all the silent brothers on the list but in agreeing with you, why are you mad at me, the man with a chicken brain and de Bergerac's face?

Let me go back to watch the latest Snoop Doggy's infomercial shot in New Orleans. I'm sure you know wich one. We've all woken up at 2 a.m. to watch it on cable t.v.

Du Tuyau in his spasms