22902: LScottPht: Re: 22895: Justins: Re: 22884: LScottPHt: Re: 22876: LScottPHt: Re: 228... (fwd)

From: LScottPht@aol.com

One last thing, if I was at the Cassey Auguste "murder", and I think I was,
in your own words, Justin, do you really think they would have "murdered" these
2 guys in front of an American journalist? That is something to think about.
Also, I'm am not trying to say that you are not good at what you do. If I were
in your shoes, and got this story, I would have naturally felt for the
parents and wanted justice. If I wasn't at this incident, and it happened the way
they say it did, then by all means the rebels or whomever did this should be
prosecuted. But, if this was the incident I was in, you cannot tell me what
happened because I saw it with my own eyes despite what is being said. Your getting
second-hand info. is not as good as my actually being there.