22913: Kathleen: Re: 22895: Justins: Re: 22884: LScottPHt: Re: 22876: LScottPHt: Re: 22873: Kathleen: AP article on clearing out mer... (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

> >  Leslie, anywhere from three to five thousand people were
> > slaughtered in the
> > three year period when your rebel friends were in power
> > during the early
> > 1990s.

Um, Justin, CEDRAS and his military were in power in the early 1990s.
Sloppy to lump rebels, FRAPH, military in same quoto.

know how many people were killed under the
> > allegedly brutal
> > regime of President Aristide?  >

Um, Justin, do you?  There was an embargo on information between 00 and 03,
as I mentioned in a previous post, but the murders of journalists, notably
Jean Dominique and Brignol lindor seeped out.  They count for a lot of
previously informed people.

kathleen burke