22923: lyall on disputed victims reports (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

No, we know that the number killed during the last week of Titid's
rule, and maybe a week afterwards,
was stupendous. Did anyone count? It doesn't seem so, the haitians
aren't really all that concerned with spinning the usa  rouge.
Hundreds of bodies were left in ditches, eaten by pigs and dogs and
washed out to sea. They probably made up most of the mysterious
bodies disappeared from the morgue.

That morgue report transmogrified many times. The week after titids
vacation? Those would have been the chimere lavalas party victims.

All of this nonsense that the 'blan ki viv titid' are putting out now
(to little effect) makes one question the original reports of
thousands of deaths during previous military periods.

These imaginary new posters and invented organizations are not doing
the job kids. You cannot even find any haitians to support the
kidnapping tale! Those lavalassiens who were not looting and burning
and are trying to resurrect the progressive plan are now being
denounced? Bizarre. Check yr meds.

Those few  thousand supporters of Titid still come out and
demonstrate. I don't see them being attacked by gangs throwing rocks
and feces even when they call for 'koupe tet, boule kay'. They were
saying that, in  radio interviews in March. Instilling great
confidence and a yearning for the return of Titid. Probably even
Neptune was embarrassed.

Chimere blan are bombing list members with virii now. Great. Bring
back the great progressive agenda!

I want Preval to run again. He wasn't crazy.

--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/