22953: Pierre Louis: Re: 22949: Re: 22944: (Hermantin)Sunsentinel-Miami court

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bb Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

You have it all wrong.

How old are you?

Haiti has been in the drug business for many, many decades. In JC
Duvalier's
time, it was strictly handled by the military. Jean Claude Jean paid his
life
for it.

As I said before, it's only since 1986 that the handling, passing of coke
got
in the hands of private and not so private citizens.

'm no friend of Cedras, whom I do not know personally. However, do you
have
any proof of what you are saying? Does his "big houses" (I only know of
one)
constitute a proof? Militaries had tons of other ways to make money, and
they
did.

The cocaine trade and the money laundering that goes with it,  is the only
reason Big Brother looked at us, I said it before, before anyone spoke
about
it, and I say it again.

Cocaine being sold on the streets of Haiti (it wasn't so, at the time of
the
militaries) has brought us thieves, brigands who are just looking for
money for
their next shot. It is a very sad story in our society.

When we had problem with any macoute, we always knew a higher macoute to
go to
and ask for justice (this is no defense for the macoutes, just a
precision).
Nowadays, when a drug-addict comes to kill you or just steal all your
belongings, who can you go to? He doesn't even hear you, no discussion is
possible.

The worst off are still our "peasants" (I do not like the word) who are
attacked daily on any roads, dispossessed of their little, hard gotten
belongings and in our new government, they are still no part of it. I say
so
because I have been very patient and I see that Vodou is still no part of
anything, just left, like always on the back burner and that means: NO
PROGRESS.

My best to all the readers and you.

Bb PL