22974: duplantier: Haiti-La Louisiane

From: jean-marc duplantier <jduplantier@yahoo.com>

"urn:schemas

Dear Members of the Haiti Mailing List:

My name is Jean-Marc Duplantier. I am a graduate student in French Studies
at
Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. I am currently in Haiti, doing
research in the libraries of Port-au-Prince with the support of a
Fulbright
grant and a Dissertation Research Grant from the Social Science Research
Council. In the past several years I have been researching the 19th
-Century
literature of Louisiana [See my site:
www.lib.lsu.edu/special/exhibits/creole]
I am now focusing on 19th-Century Haitian literature in the hopes of
finding
links and similarities between Haiti and Louisiana.