=============

From: Daniela Luiz <shakesperiana@hotmail.com>

Bob, thank you so very much! You can't imagine how helpful you are being to
me...  well, about the research actually is not that complicated,  and also is
not a very complex work 'cause   I'm a firt semester student, i just got into
the university so is not  that complex. The research consist in chosing a latin
american country, in my case, the choice was Haiti. Then, we have to make a
seminary,  some kind of presentation to the other academic's students.  When i
found out that there was so few things about Haiti, we started to research the
History of the country, but in someway I must include the existence of
Psychology in Haiti. I already found out that there is a university, so i' ll
start from there, seing what they study, what's are the subjects. But what i
really need to know, and those would be the questions that i would appreciate
if you could put in your mainling list are:  In what areas  Psychologists work
in Haiti?  How did Psychology got into Haiti? Was it accepted right away? Which
Psychological Schools are more famous in Haiti?  What kind of researches are
being done in that area? Any information related to the History of Psychology
in Haiti, how did it get to the poit it is now...  even to the point that you
said before,  to the point where things are  too complicated in the country
affecting the university life! It would be helpful  any indication of a book to
read, e-mail adress of an Psychologist,  any thing will be helpful!  Thank you
very much one more time...
Daniela

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. Instale grátis. Clique aqui.