23034: Du Tuyau: Stop the SUV (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hi all!! The train is going fast, fast, fast??? And who wants to get on it? I don't know he-he-he. But I surprised; that why is why.

Maybe Haiti's making progress. Last time I saw a train track in Haiti, it was in Kafou-Carrefour in Pótoprens, full of sugar cane from Léogane plantation coming. Now, no more. After HASCO was sold to some big name Haitian so-called entrepreneur boujwa-bourgeois, all sugar cane agriculture was stopped. Machine for sugar production was destroyed to buy sugar cheaper at the border in the DR and sell it fast and make a quick buck. That's the Haitian version of "economic globalization".

So what's with this train stopping asking to stop it? Moun fou oh-oh-oh!!

Like we say in Kreyól-Creole with little bit sound we make on side of our big mouth: "big tchwip" he he he.

I am DAZZLED. Yes, I am a dazzled man that some intellectuals revolutionaries surprised. Why surprised? They thought they'd be on the train too? Oh-oh? Pa gen plas- No more sitting or even standing in train, or rather, SUV. So I say again, Big Tchweep-Tchwip. Bikoz-because, 'tis was never about bettering people's life; it was about getting back to power the traditional way, the old and sure way.

I smile to see some goof friends politicians je-pete little blind, surprisingly surprised that Chamblain and Joanis are singing in the beautiful salon of Pótoprens, most likely "dans les hauteurs" in the high altitudes, "oh-oh que je suis heureux ---I very happy". Well folks, the train or rather, SUV, is and was always leaving; the conductor is drinking on the one hand Barbancourt, and on the other some fine French champagne. Well, I still drink kleren-clairin; was never a fool. Happy me for now again!!

Yesterday and today, I come back from nice little fun (oh fun-fun-fun), to read that all the revolutionaries are mad little bit bikoz-because the train is leaving them too. Well, too bad. Pat fout jan'm gen plas (there never was place for revolutionaries real or fake; it's tradition that always wins in Haitian politics; just get real and get used to it, folksy-revolutionary-folks; he-he-he). They never realized that they were living la vida loca.

Okay, Chamblain is out; Joanis is out. But were they always in?

That why is why I don't do politics Haitian. I like to be in and out, in and out, and in and out anytime I want. It's more fun that way.

So, if you no want to either be in, or out, just choose other profession so you can be in and out any and every time. At least then, the word "STOP" will mean something completely different; and a "hole" lot more fun too.

Du Tuyau, moun fou.