23039: Morse to Esser (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Dear Mr Esser,

I've been watching your posts for a while now and they seem to be a bit one sided. Is there a reason for that? Were things that good under the previous government? Was there someone in the previous Haitian government really defending the majority class? Weren't those gangs in Gonaives originally an arm of the government. They were okay, I guess, when they were pro-government! Now you don't like them so much. Personally, I don't take too much to using gangs to do unofficial government business.
 I regret you weren't posting your human rights observations back in '97,'98, '99, '00, '01 etc.
What was it they said in the papers, <...a two month rebellion>?
I assume you know better than that.
yours,

Richard Morse