23057: Stephenson: Re: 23048: Esser: Blood on the hands: A survey of Canada's role in Haiti (fwd)

From: PatrickStephenson <patrickstephenson@videotron.ca>

I am not a reader of Seven Oaks Magazine, never heard of it and never seen
it on any bookstore shelf. Anyone with a minimum of critical sense can make
their own mind.

"Cit. Since then, occupying troops have provided backing for rightist gangs
who will form the core of the police and government authority the occupying
forces are cobbling together to replace the Aristide government."

What does Annus means, does he directly links the current "Technocratic"
transitional regime that was recruited among the Haitian Intelligentsia in
the diaspora to the armed rebels that forced Aristid to ask for a free ride
to flee

For those arguing the contrary why then he did sent his wife and 2 daughters
to seek cover abroad a couple of weeks before fleiing.

 Every Haitian know that the discredited priest has no guts and often turns
agaisnt those that helped him in the past. No need to talk about his COCAINE
Financial Kingdom and friends currently in prison in Florida that financed
so many crimes and incapacitated the justice system.

"Cit. Killings by rightist gangs were widespread leading up to the coup and
they have continued during the occupation regime".

The Leftist gangs have killed so many people, have had such a hainous
propaganda for ten years, and still continue to do so that they are still
perceived as very dangerous. Thousands of criminals were intentionally
released from prison and recruited within the Chimères Aristidian Gangs
linked to cocaine traffic and other high crime activities such as
kidnapping.

"Cit. The rightists target supporters of the Aristide government and anyone
striving to improve social conditions in the country."

If Anus is talking about those dangerous supporters of the fallen regime who
are currently in the hands of Haitian Justice, in prison, waiting for their
hearing, and accused of Hainous propaganda, incitation to genocide, and
cannibalism "In living Haitian memory, we have never seen such cruelty,
massacres, and genocide,  we have never seen  babies been eaten. This is
nothing more, nothing less, than a crime against humanity." If for this
reason I am given the etiquette of Rigthist, so be It, I will proudly
exhibit it.

 If the Canadian Government is taxed of the same rightist etiquette for
coming to the rescue of the Haitian people  to avoid a Genocide, so be it
also all the way, it has the support and gratefulness of the vast majority
of responsible Haitians.