23102: Senou: We need your help to organize a Film Festival in Atlanta (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

A Haitian and African Film Festival in Atlanta

Good morning folks,

We would like to team up with some of you to organize
a Haitian and African Film Festival in Atlanta.  In
addition, we will include an art & craft show. (NB:
All artists invited including poets and writers shall
be able to explain and talk about their work in front
of a large audience. If you do not speak English, a
translator will be provided)

After the viewing, the cinematographers will be able
to answer a few questions about their works.

NB: We are focusing on exposing the country positively
to the outside and how we can help resurrect the
Haitian theatre and give a boost to the Haitian and
African descent cinematographers and exposing the
Haitian art and culture to its highest level.

We are at the initial stage, if you know anyone who
might be interested or if you are interested, just
fire an email to Alfred at hcrinfor@hcronline.org  or
just reply to this email.

May you have a great weekend!

Joseph Alfred, Founder/CEO of HCR