23104: Lafortune: Re: 23060: Brice: RE: 23035: Lafortune: jlf university (fwd) -- Corbett adds (fwd)

From: joseph lafortune <ctec4234@yahoo.com>

  Dear Bob,
  I should have known. You as a scholar deserve
   respect.Your belong to those who are in quest of
the real truth since you are always ready to guide
mostly those who think of the necessity to learn from
others.

 JLF UNIVERSITY represents the ultimate goal,an achie
 vement, not only of the Lafortune couple,but all the
staff at the Caribbean Training Education Center.
 The Caribbean Training Education Center, located in
the South Florida, is one of the very few vocational
institutions who has been servicing the commuinty
since 1991. During all these years, we have graduated
over 15,000.00 students in the area of:
Nurse Assistant,Mental Health Technician, Dialysis
Technician,Pharmacy Technician
Four years later, we have created a module to better
help the Afro America and the haitian at large.
 "The Practical Nursing Review Prep" a module created
for those Foreign Graduate Nurses.With their language
barrier, the DADE County Public schools has provided
ESOL teachers for the convenience.
Many social status have changed,Haitian women from all
over the US are trying to gain an autonomy, may be
virtual.
The JLF UNIVERSITY stemmed source after the Caribbean
Training aging process.
If you navigate to: Caribtraing.com
 You will see one of the accreditation with NAHE and
 USDLA.The transfer is already in process.
We are in compliance with the Haitian authorities.
With the Haian temporary license(2 years) we have
deposited a copy of the license to the Ministry of
Health, and obtained a registration and folio Number
with the Worl Health Organization. Automatic transfer
to the Washington Directory.
Within the next two weeks a letter to USMLE
organization as a reminder of the intent.
 As you have mentioned : Accreditation or
 Affiliation
 An accreditation is a long process that requires a
minimum of three years.The accreditation process
gravitates arround the administrative part of the
institution,and 1/3 of academic. As a result grants
can be allocated to your students

Affiliation is our objective:
Presently we are seeking affiliation with the FSU
Universty. They have outreach program very similar to
the JLF UNIVERSITY.Letters,correspondances have
already started.
Any imformation : John Reeves could be contacted at
the outreach program of FSU.
Affiliation: UNESCO
University of Minesota
Vocational Department
Dr Sylver Stone

JLF,reminds of joseph lafortune.Once again my wife has
decided to delete the Haitian American University,a
meaningless conotation. To her JLF is more convenient
after the services we have rendered not only to the
haitian community, the hispanic community and the
other communities at large.