23132: Vedrine: RE: 23123: Simidor re 23109: Walton's Reconstituted Army (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

>From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

>The Haitian army was at war and, if brought back to life, will always be at
>war against the people.  >That was its sole raison d’être, the only thing
>it excelled at.

No doubt about it!

>The type of army that serves the people and protects the nation’s borders
>is a beautiful dream,

Unfortunately, Ayiti Cheri never had that. It was army of cowards, trained
to kill their brothers and sisters (a gift from Tonton Sam when they
implanted it after 1934)

>I’m all for teaching unemployed soldiers how to plant trees and combat
>erosion, but as agricultural >agents, not soldiers.

Bravo maestro! We need an army to work in KONBIT for Haiti's reconstruction,
not one that's trained to kill their own people and serve as restavek of
some super power. It would be a disgrace if you were to ask a high ranking
officer of the defunct army what he does during his 8 hours of work. Anyone
can guess the answer ("grate santi", rele fanm nan telefon").

>No to a reconstituted army!

That's a scaped zombie with a one way ticket.

e.w.vedrine,
"Verite se lwil, l ap toujou ret sou dlo"