23140: Lyall: that Saint Marc massak (fwd)

From: J.David Lyall <postmaster@lyalls.net>

Our compere Kim Ives could actually go to St Marc and ask someone on
the street about these events.
I've done that. I have friends in St Marc. Poor people who were
forced from their homes by the rampages of Bale Wouze. They say that
many people were murdered by Bale Wouze and burned, or their bodies
dumped in the sea at the former beach hotel south of town. Cannot
remember the name of it.

They all say that a helicopter fired on crowds during Neptunes famous
re-taking of the town from the citizens. I don't really know where
'la sciere' is, didn't stay in town long when I visited in June.

These poor people, who happily waited out the embargo for the return
of Titid are glad to see the army back.

That is the real story, which no one is reporting on at all. How
about an in depth investigation into moun pov preferring the FADH to
the polis Titid?

"journalists and human rights workers". That means white people,
right? Obviously the testimony of Haitians means nothing to 'blan ki
viv titid'.

--
J. David Lyall
http://www.lyalls.net/