23216: LScottPht: Re: 23210: Esser: What 9/11 Means to Haiti (fwd)

From: LScottPht@aol.com

I will happily photograph the next event if you let me know ahead of time
when it will be. Unfortunately, I wasn't in Haiti for the last march, but I have
no problem covering it and getting it in the mainstream media via my NY agent.
The only problem I have is in knowing ahead of time and making sure I am
there to cover it. I have to be down there for other things, as they won't just
fly me in to cover a march. I wish they would, but they won't. I do have other
documentary stories I am working on which have nothing to do with politics, so
perhaps I can arrange to do those stories at the same time. I will also report
on any other stories you feel need to be told. I am neutral and will report,
happily from your side, as well.