23258: Windel: help for haiti-victims : Corbett replies

From: Windel44@aol.com

Hi Bob,
some of my german friends asked me how they can help the victims of the hurrican in Haiti.  Who can give the name of organisations or projects?  Be so kind to ask the Corbett-community.  Thanks in advance.
Wolfgang Windel
(windel44@aol.com)

====================

Corbett replies.  Folks, I had a quite strict policy that I don't post
solicitations for funds for Haiti.  I do that since so very many on this
list are associated with this or that group taht the list would be
inundated with appeals.

I don't intend to relax that rule.

However, I keep getting such solicitations.  If you are looking for a
place to send funds, just contact me and I will send two or three of them
to you and you can choose.

But, I don't plan to run general solicitations on the list.

Bob Corbett