23260: Finally, after two years, Corbett has an updated "books for sale" list.

>From Bob Corbett

Folks,  For the past two years I have been very busy and just couldn't
keep updated on my "books for sale" list.  But I kept selling books (thus
quite a few people would write asking for books I didn't have) and I kept
buying books (thus lots of books that were in my home were not on my
list).

Finally, in the past few days I have fully updated my

	BOOKS FOR SALE

list and there are some quite unusual offerings there now, books that are
not generally seen for sale.

Have a look at:

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/library/forsale.htm

Ah, but be patient on orders, I will probably be just a bit slow.

Bob Corbett