22296: SFclinics: Fwd: seeking info on Gantier (fwd)

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

List members,
     A local church has a group going to help in Gantier Haiti.  They have
asked me for advise and information.  I have never heard of Gantier but am told
it is on the East coast not far from Jacmel.  They have asked for an opinon on
safety, what to bring, etc.  Are any of you familiar with the area, etc.?

VOCATVS  ATQUE NON ----VOCATVS  DEUS ADERIT
                        Bidden or not bidden, God is present
              Carl Jung

We greet you with love in His name
    Tommy Eugene Shafer-Henderson
563-323-5068 <SFclinics1@aol.com> &/or <ANez14U2@aol.com>
                 Silentor Thomas Esthil-Henderson
563-323-5099 <AyitiBoy@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006
PS  Please visit the Hunger Site today and every day.  Every time you do you
feed a few hungry people somewhere in the world. <">
http://www.thehungersite.com>  It cost you nothing but a moment of your time, there are no strings
attached and BEING HUNGRY HURTS