23319: Kathleen: American Airlines pricing

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Waiting to talk to a human being is well worth it, in my experience.  The
last
guy spent so much time good-naturedly tracking down my offer of two days
previous that we got into a conversation about music, I got my low price,
and I
sent him some Haitian music!!!

I know prices can vary a lot from day to day.  It's supply and demand.
Sometimes good fares are available for a day only.  Are you talking to a
rep?
I've had good luck talking with a human being at 1-800-433-7300.  If one
doesn't go thru hoops for you, another will.  kb