23320: Skamarock: RE: 23317: DellaValle-Rauth: Re: 23316: Butler: American Airlines pricing (fwd)

From: Anne Skamarock <anne@coloradohaitiproject.org>

Well, I can't speak for AA Corporate but I have to give American Airlines
employees quite a bit of credit as we have been taking medical supplies to
Haiti for the past 15 years and the folks with American Airlines in Colorado
Springs, CO have always allowed us to bring, literally, PILES of "extra
luggage" - duffle bags filled with supplies - for no additional cost.
Corporate may set the prices but employees have always been more than
helpful to us.

Anne

Anne Skamarock
Executive Director